I am a storyteller working at the intersection of Art + Technology.
More about me : danielburwen.com
– Habit Heroes – Disney Imagineering.
– CIA : Operation Ajax – a revolutionary interactive graphic novel for the iPad.
– Instructor – AAU, CCA, Ai, SFSU – Authored and taught video game art curriculum including modeling, texturing, lighting, environments, props, and collaborative labs.
– Gamestepper.com – an online community website connecting students with small scale game companies.
– Tony Hawk Project 8 – Activision (PS2) – environment artist.
– From Russia with Love – EA (PS2, XBOX) – vehicle modeler.
– Semester abroad at the Glasgow school of Art, 2000
– BA Pitzer College, Art and Sociology, 2001
– Night courses at Pasadena Art Center, 1998 – 2002
– Games modeling at Gnomon school of Visual Effects, 2002 – 2003